Yet another kewl viral video by Webchutney...Just when Ramgopal Varma has managed to get 'diminishing returns' on the Sholay meme, the guys at Webchutney have cracked another winner. Simple, loveable and pure viral fun!
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
-
I have been trying to collect, glean, comb, forage, rummage, scan, scout:-) stuff on celebrity endorsements and the Future of Bollywood ! In...
-
I was planning to hold this post till sunday night when I would have blogged my departure from Mudra/ Tribal DDB.(Not that 48 hrs makes much...
-
Meraj mailed me this link in the morning...My guess is by now everybody in the media/ advertising space might have seen this video/ TVC/ vir...
-
A while ago I had asked one of my star planners(virtual) to do a small research into the PDA(public display of affection) habits of the yout...
-
My college friend Ram who runs a boutique travel agency - soulitudes , often helps me step out of my routine, regimented life/ comfort zone....
-
About six months back, at our small agency we started a learning program called SchoolOfDavid. We/I haven't been very regular but yeste...
-
Was going through wikipedia. And once again stumbled upon the subject of 'memes' . I think Richard Dawkins was among the early advoc...
-
In the latest issue of Business 2.0, came across this new concept - Crowdcasting! Actually, a while ago in his best-selling book, The Wisdo...
No comments:
Post a Comment