Yet another kewl viral video by Webchutney...Just when Ramgopal Varma has managed to get 'diminishing returns' on the Sholay meme, the guys at Webchutney have cracked another winner. Simple, loveable and pure viral fun!
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
I was at the adtech New Delhi conference couple of days back. An impressive constellation of speakers. Much to learn and network! However, ...
-
Meraj mailed me this link in the morning...My guess is by now everybody in the media/ advertising space might have seen this video/ TVC/ vir...
-
About six months back, at our small agency we started a learning program called SchoolOfDavid. We/I haven't been very regular but yeste...
-
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I wa...
-
Subhash K Jha in one of his film reviews had said about HAZAARON KHWAISHEIN AISI - "HKA has been Sudhir Mishra's most complex am...
-
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
-
After 6 years of a sort of dream stint in Mumbai, last week I packed my life and belongings in 105 cartons and headed north to Dilli!! It...
-
Some facebook updates from friends, few tweets and I am getting absorbed into what could potentially be the biggest social campaigns of our ...
-
Hey guys, have just moved to Mudra Marketing Services. Will be handling strategic thinking for their digital agency - Tribal DDB , the OOH g...
No comments:
Post a Comment