Mudra got 2 Cannes Bronze for this radio spot for Cycle Agarbatti! Really cute and simple stuff!
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
-
I have been trying to collect, glean, comb, forage, rummage, scan, scout:-) stuff on celebrity endorsements and the Future of Bollywood ! In...
-
I was planning to hold this post till sunday night when I would have blogged my departure from Mudra/ Tribal DDB.(Not that 48 hrs makes much...
-
Hey guys, have just moved to Mudra Marketing Services. Will be handling strategic thinking for their digital agency - Tribal DDB , the OOH g...
-
Meraj mailed me this link in the morning...My guess is by now everybody in the media/ advertising space might have seen this video/ TVC/ vir...
-
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I wa...
-
Was going through wikipedia. And once again stumbled upon the subject of 'memes' . I think Richard Dawkins was among the early advoc...
-
After 6 years of a sort of dream stint in Mumbai, last week I packed my life and belongings in 105 cartons and headed north to Dilli!! It...
-
In the celebrity starved/ craving world of Indian brands, there was one refreshing endorsement that had stood the test of time. That of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment