Am taking a Diwali break. The blog will be back on Oct 30th!
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
-
I have been trying to collect, glean, comb, forage, rummage, scan, scout:-) stuff on celebrity endorsements and the Future of Bollywood ! In...
-
Meraj mailed me this link in the morning...My guess is by now everybody in the media/ advertising space might have seen this video/ TVC/ vir...
-
I was planning to hold this post till sunday night when I would have blogged my departure from Mudra/ Tribal DDB.(Not that 48 hrs makes much...
-
A while ago I had asked one of my star planners(virtual) to do a small research into the PDA(public display of affection) habits of the yout...
-
My college friend Ram who runs a boutique travel agency - soulitudes , often helps me step out of my routine, regimented life/ comfort zone....
-
About six months back, at our small agency we started a learning program called SchoolOfDavid. We/I haven't been very regular but yeste...
-
In the latest issue of Business 2.0, came across this new concept - Crowdcasting! Actually, a while ago in his best-selling book, The Wisdo...
-
Was going through wikipedia. And once again stumbled upon the subject of 'memes' . I think Richard Dawkins was among the early advoc...
4 comments:
Happy Diwali to you. Hope you had a great time in Patna. Coincidentally I made a dash to Patna too. Went to see my Nani who is very unwell.
Cheers
Hey Bro,
Hope you had a great trip. I had quite a decent trip. Wishing all of you and folks a great year ahead. Shubh Deepawali
your best posting so far...superb and simple! a great pic too...wah!
not that am not missing the regular postings...
btw, somehow this comment went to the diwali posting...was meant for this one.
divya, where did you go? jammu?
i came back last nite!
Post a Comment