The Lions have roared. And JWT India got the Grand Prix for Direct for the Lead India Campaign(TOI). Congratulations to Aggie and Team JWT. Great show!!
Here's the viral video by Craig Davis built-for-Cannes'08. I like his advice to the jury to trust their instinct while judging -"If you feel envy, give bronze; if you feel jealous, give silver. And if you feel humbled, the work desrves a Gold!"
What do we have today?
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
I was at the adtech New Delhi conference couple of days back. An impressive constellation of speakers. Much to learn and network! However, ...
-
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I wa...
-
After 6 years of a sort of dream stint in Mumbai, last week I packed my life and belongings in 105 cartons and headed north to Dilli!! It...
-
It's been a hectic fortnight. Looking for a flat/ house in Gurgaon. Sometimes you can be spoilt for choice:-) At the airport, leafing th...
-
Some facebook updates from friends, few tweets and I am getting absorbed into what could potentially be the biggest social campaigns of our ...
-
It's a nice long weekend and Neo and I are at Cinnamon. Him drawing on some clay pots! And me trying to unwind and forage for ideas and...
-
Was having an end of day quick chat an with ex-planner-colleague on twitter. She is a great user of the service, I an on-and-off user/critic...
-
I had avoided 'Sach Ka Samna' by default till I was caught in the cross-fire of a water-cooler conversation at office and therefore...
-
Just ordered the new book by Subroto Bagchi- The Professional on flipkart.com . Triggered by reading an ET interview of Subroto - How do y...
Tuesday, June 17
Cannes Lions 2008 : Envy, Jealousy, Humility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats a lovely way to judge...not just competing ads but everything in life.
BTW Mudra won at the Cannes too!
Post a Comment