A kewl video for the yahoo language chat...Check it out(if you haven't already)!
India Ad Rant - A mash up of agency life, brands, culture, creativity, design and new media epicentred around India!
Popular Posts
-
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
-
It's been a hell of a long time away from the blog. I feel guilty, anxious...and the fingers feel a bit rusty!! So where was I and what ...
-
I have been trying to collect, glean, comb, forage, rummage, scan, scout:-) stuff on celebrity endorsements and the Future of Bollywood ! In...
-
About six months back, at our small agency we started a learning program called SchoolOfDavid. We/I haven't been very regular but yeste...
-
Meraj mailed me this link in the morning...My guess is by now everybody in the media/ advertising space might have seen this video/ TVC/ vir...
-
I was planning to hold this post till sunday night when I would have blogged my departure from Mudra/ Tribal DDB.(Not that 48 hrs makes much...
-
In the celebrity starved/ craving world of Indian brands, there was one refreshing endorsement that had stood the test of time. That of the ...
-
My college friend Ram who runs a boutique travel agency - soulitudes , often helps me step out of my routine, regimented life/ comfort zone....
-
A while ago I had asked one of my star planners(virtual) to do a small research into the PDA(public display of affection) habits of the yout...
-
Was going through wikipedia. And once again stumbled upon the subject of 'memes' . I think Richard Dawkins was among the early advoc...
No comments:
Post a Comment