Finally, we have our internal planner group-id/water cooler up and running! Last Thursday, I had asked to compile a list of Questions to check the DQ(digital quotient) of the planner group/ the agency executive...
Here's the compiled version...
1. Have you ever led an alternate digital life, such as Second Life? And for the moment ignore the duration of time spent!
2. Have you ever gamed online?
3. Have you ever used, supported or developed any alternate digital community space (such as Cydia/ Installer/ Applications on the iphone)?
4. When was the last time you actually experienced a completely new technological platform?
5. Do you actively seed/ leech from torrent sites? If so what do you seek?
6. Have you ever used your 'digital' world to guide you when you travelled abroad (locations, language translations, eateries, etc)?
7. To what extent have you shifted your bill payments/ ticketing/ movie bookings, etc online?
8. Has the digital world enabled you to work for profit with people whom you've only ever interacted with online?
9. Have you shifted a large part of your high-value purchases online?
10. Have you actively explored the various internet browsers on offer? If so, do you have a personal opinion on the same?
11. Do you read blogs? Which ones?
12. Do you have a personal blog? What's it about?
13. Do you participate in at least one social network? Which one?
14. Have you ever uploaded a video online? What did you use to do it?
15. What's your favorite search engine. Why?
16. Have you ever used an online classified service like craigslist?
17. Besides making phone calls—how else do you use your mobile phone?
18. Have you ever registered a domain name?
19. Do you use social bookmarks or tagging?
20. Do you use a feed reader of some sort? Which one? Why?
And once again these Qs make me realise am still a struggling Digital Immigrant:-)
( And I feel we missed some Qs for the mobile). We need to make a mind-shift from the PC to the mobile real soon...
P.S. DQ image source - derryquay.com
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I ...
Some time back I had promised myself that will pen this post about Ram aur Shyam! Well, Ram aur Shyam were these two characters(detectives...
Friend of mine sent this...Cute and funny! Sending it to my mother!!
One of the entities under The Futures Company is Yankelovich - a leading consumer research company that has helped marketers understand con...
At my company, am a part of a 'creative committee'...Currently, we are doing an all office audit of what are some of the creative st...
As I opened my mail in the morning, I find this news on agencyfaqs . The wise men of ASCI have decided that the 'Amul Macho advertisemen...
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
Friend of mine just sent this Facebook link... 'Bhavneet invited you to join the Facebook group "Thank you Abhinav Bindra- India...
Was browsing through the year end Outlook magazine, Images 2007! Spotted this unique Naked Eco-activism/protest against oil dependency and...
Source: Blaugh.com Source : Hubspot.com Source : weblogcartoons.com