Finally, we have our internal planner group-id/water cooler up and running! Last Thursday, I had asked to compile a list of Questions to check the DQ(digital quotient) of the planner group/ the agency executive...
Here's the compiled version...
1. Have you ever led an alternate digital life, such as Second Life? And for the moment ignore the duration of time spent!
2. Have you ever gamed online?
3. Have you ever used, supported or developed any alternate digital community space (such as Cydia/ Installer/ Applications on the iphone)?
4. When was the last time you actually experienced a completely new technological platform?
5. Do you actively seed/ leech from torrent sites? If so what do you seek?
6. Have you ever used your 'digital' world to guide you when you travelled abroad (locations, language translations, eateries, etc)?
7. To what extent have you shifted your bill payments/ ticketing/ movie bookings, etc online?
8. Has the digital world enabled you to work for profit with people whom you've only ever interacted with online?
9. Have you shifted a large part of your high-value purchases online?
10. Have you actively explored the various internet browsers on offer? If so, do you have a personal opinion on the same?
11. Do you read blogs? Which ones?
12. Do you have a personal blog? What's it about?
13. Do you participate in at least one social network? Which one?
14. Have you ever uploaded a video online? What did you use to do it?
15. What's your favorite search engine. Why?
16. Have you ever used an online classified service like craigslist?
17. Besides making phone calls—how else do you use your mobile phone?
18. Have you ever registered a domain name?
19. Do you use social bookmarks or tagging?
20. Do you use a feed reader of some sort? Which one? Why?
And once again these Qs make me realise am still a struggling Digital Immigrant:-)
( And I feel we missed some Qs for the mobile). We need to make a mind-shift from the PC to the mobile real soon...
P.S. DQ image source - derryquay.com
Friend of mine sent this...Cute and funny! Sending it to my mother!!
One of the entities under The Futures Company is Yankelovich - a leading consumer research company that has helped marketers understand con...
At my company, am a part of a 'creative committee'...Currently, we are doing an all office audit of what are some of the creative st...
As I opened my mail in the morning, I find this news on agencyfaqs . The wise men of ASCI have decided that the 'Amul Macho advertisemen...
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I ...
Some time back I had promised myself that will pen this post about Ram aur Shyam! Well, Ram aur Shyam were these two characters(detectives...
Just came back from a 3 hour breakfast at Roots Cafe - great poha, chilla jasmine tea and early morning drizzle...And the sight of two cute...
The world's biggest agency groups are battling to expand their presence in Asia's fast-growing digital industry. After a series of b...
I was at the adtech New Delhi conference couple of days back. An impressive constellation of speakers. Much to learn and network! However,...
When Flash Brands/ branding is here, would flash promos be far behind. Flash promos are single day promotional(invariably price-off) off...