Finally, we have our internal planner group-id/water cooler up and running! Last Thursday, I had asked to compile a list of Questions to check the DQ(digital quotient) of the planner group/ the agency executive...
Here's the compiled version...
1. Have you ever led an alternate digital life, such as Second Life? And for the moment ignore the duration of time spent!
2. Have you ever gamed online?
3. Have you ever used, supported or developed any alternate digital community space (such as Cydia/ Installer/ Applications on the iphone)?
4. When was the last time you actually experienced a completely new technological platform?
5. Do you actively seed/ leech from torrent sites? If so what do you seek?
6. Have you ever used your 'digital' world to guide you when you travelled abroad (locations, language translations, eateries, etc)?
7. To what extent have you shifted your bill payments/ ticketing/ movie bookings, etc online?
8. Has the digital world enabled you to work for profit with people whom you've only ever interacted with online?
9. Have you shifted a large part of your high-value purchases online?
10. Have you actively explored the various internet browsers on offer? If so, do you have a personal opinion on the same?
11. Do you read blogs? Which ones?
12. Do you have a personal blog? What's it about?
13. Do you participate in at least one social network? Which one?
14. Have you ever uploaded a video online? What did you use to do it?
15. What's your favorite search engine. Why?
16. Have you ever used an online classified service like craigslist?
17. Besides making phone calls—how else do you use your mobile phone?
18. Have you ever registered a domain name?
19. Do you use social bookmarks or tagging?
20. Do you use a feed reader of some sort? Which one? Why?
And once again these Qs make me realise am still a struggling Digital Immigrant:-)
( And I feel we missed some Qs for the mobile). We need to make a mind-shift from the PC to the mobile real soon...
P.S. DQ image source - derryquay.com
Some time back I had promised myself that will pen this post about Ram aur Shyam! Well, Ram aur Shyam were these two characters(detectives...
Soumya just mailed me this link ! Check it out! Yet another example of cool content from the Webchutney guys...
Few days back, I spent a day in the sleepy 'kasba' of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh. A 'kasba' famous for it's 'Chander...
I was at the adtech New Delhi conference couple of days back. An impressive constellation of speakers. Much to learn and network! However,...
Friend of mine sent this...Cute and funny! Sending it to my mother!!
At my company, am a part of a 'creative committee'...Currently, we are doing an all office audit of what are some of the creative st...
Just stumbled upon what appears to be the promotional website of the UTV film (Jhootha Hi Sahi)- JohnAbraham.com... I quite like the simpl...
Had read about Nano Ganesh a couple of days back in ET. The relevance and the desire to share the story got amplified post a telecom client ...
A couple of months back, I divorced TV News ...I couldn't take it any more!! I ended this relationship of many years... I knew News as ...
Source: Blaugh.com Source : Hubspot.com Source : weblogcartoons.com