My friend, Vinay(Kanchan) has written this hilarious book - The Madness Starts at 9!!
The book is a satire on the corporate world. It is set in an agency, and is a humorous take on many events that happen in the life of the agency!
1. Vision Impossible - elaborates on the mind numbing nature of vision meetings
2. True Lies- looks at how in a interview process, both parties celebrate the 'creative distortion of the truth'
3. Wait Until Dark - is about how office parties can be used for furthering your career graph:-)
4. A myth called performance appraisals - is well, the name kinda says it all :)
5. Stumped - shows what happens in an organisation on the day when India plays a cricket match
6. I know what you did last summer - demystifies what really happens during summer internship
7. Murder by Numbers -dwells on how we inherently are intimidated by numbers, even though they have a critical role to play
and so on...You can get the Hindu review of the book here...
All the best Vinay! Hope you have a best-seller!!
Some time back I had promised myself that will pen this post about Ram aur Shyam! Well, Ram aur Shyam were these two characters(detectives...
Friend of mine sent this...Cute and funny! Sending it to my mother!!
One of the entities under The Futures Company is Yankelovich - a leading consumer research company that has helped marketers understand con...
The world's biggest agency groups are battling to expand their presence in Asia's fast-growing digital industry. After a series of b...
At my company, am a part of a 'creative committee'...Currently, we are doing an all office audit of what are some of the creative st...
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I ...
Was browsing through the year end Outlook magazine, Images 2007! Spotted this unique Naked Eco-activism/protest against oil dependency and...
As I opened my mail in the morning, I find this news on agencyfaqs . The wise men of ASCI have decided that the 'Amul Macho advertisemen...
Source: Blaugh.com Source : Hubspot.com Source : weblogcartoons.com
This is perhaps the second kick-ass viral video from Webchutney in the past 2 months or so! Check it out ... Webchutney has been rated by ...