Popular Posts

Thursday, May 8

Jara Sochiye Aur Channel Badalye

Zee News changed its logo and the baseline few minutes back. The brand is close to my heart coz I co-created the last baseline - 'Haqeeqat Jaisi Khabar Waisi' along with the Leo Burnett creative Kosty in 2003 or so...

Few months back I had also pitched for the business from Bates, although I don't think it was my contribution that won the business:-)

The re-launched logo has a black back-ground instead of red. Big deal!!The launch TVC looks tired and has a sense of deja vu. Too many brands have done similar executions...

The hyperbole is still there. The programme - Badi Khabar at 10pm was sensational but disturbing for family viewing!!

Going back to my lo-fat diet of Indian media!! Soch liya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post !
You should use an Indian social bookmarking widget like PrachaarThis to let your users easily bookmark your blog posts.