For the official version on the Goa Ad Fest goto agencyfaqs! For the spice and straight from the trenches feel, stay tuned!
With a weak broadband link, its increasingly difficult to upload stuff...but I shall try my best.
In the two days, Ad Fest has upstaged Abbys as the numero uno advertising awards. It's been organised like an International event. A round of applause to the AAAI. Well done guys! But for the heat it's been a spectacle.
The beach, the babes(!!!), the booze, the water sports, down to the msn bike-taxis ferrying people up and down the ad village, every thing's been well thought out.
Just came back from Trevor Beattie's one hour chat! The guy was full steam and theatre. And boy did he take the pants of scam ads!
Some quick fire Beattie bytes before I rush again for the awards...
1. "I think the world is divided into two camps - the ones who care and the ones who don't"
2. Scam ads should be called cheat ads as you cheat the clients, the consumers and most of all yourself!
3. "Let's be very clear. We don't do ART. We do COMMERCE"
4. I guess in the ad industry we all need to say something nice about someone behind their backs.
5. in my whole life I might have had just two BIG IDEAS...What we all need to take to clients are a whole bunch of small ideas that take the brand forward.
6. The great work will speak for itself...
That's all I can manage...Gotta rush to the venue!
That's the name of the Guy Kawasaki Book. Love the name - Art of the Start . Wish I would have thought of it first:-) Anyways, what I ...
Some time back I had promised myself that will pen this post about Ram aur Shyam! Well, Ram aur Shyam were these two characters(detectives...
Friend of mine sent this...Cute and funny! Sending it to my mother!!
As I opened my mail in the morning, I find this news on agencyfaqs . The wise men of ASCI have decided that the 'Amul Macho advertisemen...
One of the entities under The Futures Company is Yankelovich - a leading consumer research company that has helped marketers understand con...
At my company, am a part of a 'creative committee'...Currently, we are doing an all office audit of what are some of the creative st...
Like most of us, I have been privy to the out-of-work Bollywood actor Shilpi Shetty's bizarre turn-around in fortunes through the Britis...
Friend of mine just sent this Facebook link... 'Bhavneet invited you to join the Facebook group "Thank you Abhinav Bindra- India...
Was browsing through the year end Outlook magazine, Images 2007! Spotted this unique Naked Eco-activism/protest against oil dependency and...
Source: Blaugh.com Source : Hubspot.com Source : weblogcartoons.com